Thursday, December 30, 2010

Leighton Meester Covers Seventeen Magazine

 Leighton Meester Covers Seventeen Magazine

I am a big Gossip Girl fan so I love to see Leighton Meester getting more exposure! Leighton covers the February issue of Seventeen Magazine and talks about how boyfriends really aren’t that important to her!
17 to LM – The last time we talked [for your cover in March 2009], having a boyfriend wasn’t a priority for you. Do you still feel that way?
LM – “Yeah. I’m glad that you’re reminding me of that! I would say the same thing today as well. I think that the importance of love is really strong for me in my life, whether it’s a guy or a friend or just my puppy. I think love changes you over time, and whether you have good or bad experiences, you always grow and learn from it. And if I shut love down or didn’t let it in, I would just be this really cold, sad person.”
Leighton’s issue of Seventeen will be on newsstands on January 4th. I love seeing her in clothes that aren’t her signature ‘Blair Waldorf’ look! Leighton can be seen next in Country Strong, opening everywhere January 11 – are you planning on seeing it? Leighon sings in the movie and is pretty good!  I think it looks interesting, but not sure if I’m intrigued enough to see it in the theatres!

1 comment:

  1. Glucosamine for Dogs and Cats Best Joint Supplements For Dogs Our select triple action Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Turmeric formula works to not only relieve pain, ease limb heaviness and joint aches but also lubricates joints and strengthens cartilage to increase your pet s mobility and greatly improve their quality of life Relieves stiffness and inflammation in pets sufferin.

    ReplyDelete

My Ping in TotalPing.com